Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • A place for you in hell.
  • May the odds be ever in your favour...
  • I need someone to take the blame.
  • Workouts! Won TDF products!
  • March Holiday.
  • WeHeartIt.com
  • NOISE SG 2012
  • Plans for the future~?
  • ): >>>>> :D
  • Studying Chemistry ):




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • BAND GWH, BDB; FFF; SPORTS DAY (:
    4/15/12 @ Sunday, April 15, 2012 | comment (0)

    Hello guys (: Got quite a lot to upload cause its been long since i update my blog. So here are a few highlights (:


    - TKBAND GOLD WITH HOURS AND BEST DISPLAY BAND FOR 2012 <3


    -My brother won third place (second runner up) for the FFF competition and he appeared on newspaper <3



    -and thn we had SPORTS DAY, Rutherford came in third. We proved to the others that without the sports class, we still could manage ^^ Great job rutherfordians <3

    Well urhm more pictures on facebook, you can check it out! So well recently i've not been blogging not only because im busy but also because i've changed my email to huangruojia@gmail.com not using the damnpreciousgalz.. So cause damnpreciousgalz is my blogger one... im kind of lazy cause i've to sign in and out to blog :B But anyways, (: Well urhm, time flies really fast and its alr April... Its so frightening that MidYears are approaching and im still not clear with chapters of all subjects.. Really scary.. Well, and because im so busy especially with my art... I've not been exercising!!! (fml) My cousin can tell i gained weight (fmlfmlfml) !!!! Okay maintain, maintain. Hehe. Well, i've got to finish a layout A2 paper for my art by next week. And i just started with it last friday! Im so dead ): Oh btw, im currently using my roomate's old samsung phone (so thankful) but quite hilarious for what she did.. Ahem. Yup anyway, shall try update weekly so i wont forget what happened in my life also (lol stm serious case). ciao love you if you still visit (;