Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • I need someone to take the blame.
  • Workouts! Won TDF products!
  • March Holiday.
  • WeHeartIt.com
  • NOISE SG 2012
  • Plans for the future~?
  • ): >>>>> :D
  • Studying Chemistry ):
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMZ! (:
  • random quick update




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • May the odds be ever in your favour...
    3/22/12 @ Thursday, March 22, 2012 | comment (0)

    MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.
    Hello everyone!!!!!!!! Today is a greatttt day! (: Urhm got 'excused' from art supplementary to catch Hunger games!!! (: Super wonderful story cause its like the first time i ever ever complete a popular book successfully :B So proud of myself hehe (: Now i finally understand why my brother use to complain: Urgh the movie is a disappointment, books are better. Hahah, i mean the movie is not bad... just missing details here and there and some points are left out. But its okay i still enjoyed myself today with Tristan, Jannelle, Sheryl & Munkeong (: Urgh hate it when the movie starts and i need to pee lol! K ahem, so anyway, after the movie, made my way back home cause its like 7.30 like that i think... And suppose to be home by that time ): Otw back, freaking hell on the bus this pedophile dwarf (ksorrybutwhatever) fucking hell keep rubbing his thighs and his dick near me. I mean ya, the bus was crowded. But fucking hell there were like ONE PERSON gap beside me, but he kept squeezing me -.- Plus i tried moving away, he get closer fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. i was like so pissed off can? Ya so no appetite for dinner cause of that & popcorn during movie >< Went for a run! Ran 7 rounds plus walk 2 rounds :B TEEHEE. Okay bye <3