Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • WeHeartIt.com
  • NOISE SG 2012
  • Plans for the future~?
  • ): >>>>> :D
  • Studying Chemistry ):
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMZ! (:
  • random quick update
  • BEST VALENTINES' DAY
  • TDF sample & Movie.
  • My Acne Problem!




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • March Holiday.
    3/13/12 @ Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | comment (0)

    Boo. (: So... so far the holiday is like quite alright... But as usual, tiring. Urhm, im nearly done with Hunger games book two (: Recently having weird dreams like survival or preparing for death lololol. Haven't been getting much good sleep :/ backaches recently. For school, so many ccas having camps ): Really upset choir's not having one this holiday.. If eoy have, must must go (altho past few batches, sec4 don't go). I really wanna say sec4 year sucks. But by doing so, im discouraging myself to do better. I must push myself... I must know i can do this! And since it is holiday, i must really go out and exercise more. I think i did lost fats.. but my weight is like the same since after cny :/ Should i start doing this monthly check measurements? hahahah (: Urgh should really stop eating snacks and fattening food. Since i dont have amazing diet pills like xx, i should jiayou :B