Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • 9gag spam
  • CERVARIX VACCINE.
  • School got police!
  • Passing out, uber stress nao
  • http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150500322315...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
  • SSS & VIC BDAY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
  • LOST WEIGHT AGN. I'm 55.5 now ;B
  • Vocal Consort; swollen eyes
  • Drop hmt or not?




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • short update
    2/6/12 @ Monday, February 06, 2012 | comment (0)

    Hello, the moon is beautiful today.
    School as been very tough.
    I'm pushing myself on, living on for the sake of my parents <3