Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • TDF sample & Movie.
  • My Acne Problem!
  • Fast update.
  • chio photos!!
  • short update
  • 9gag spam
  • CERVARIX VACCINE.
  • School got police!
  • Passing out, uber stress nao
  • http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150500322315...




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • BEST VALENTINES' DAY
    2/14/12 @ Tuesday, February 14, 2012 | comment (0)

    HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY <3

     Thank you all, Jiachen. Cinthya, Germaine, Erny, Rachel, JongWoo, Yiying & Michah <3
    Thank you so, so much <3
     Unglam picture took by Sheryl ><
     Thankyou (:
     I gonna try keep it for as long as possible! (:
     Thanks SSS for sending me home! Went home chiong for the vases! :B
     :B
    o: ty (:

     Thank you <3 I'm so sorry i didn't get anything for anyone. I seriously regret that. But cause of you all, my best valentine's ever! <3

    Hi all who gave me roses/sweets/letters. (: Its really a surprise to be that we've come so far and still am close :D I really really am thankful to have you guys in my life. I wanna apologise if i've done anything that made you mad in the past or i've offended you in anyway. But i wanna let you guys know that i really treasure my friendship with you & never wanna lose you :B Love you all xx



    You are on my wardrobe of memories, and always in my heart <3