Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • chio photos!!
  • short update
  • 9gag spam
  • CERVARIX VACCINE.
  • School got police!
  • Passing out, uber stress nao
  • http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150500322315...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
  • SSS & VIC BDAY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
  • LOST WEIGHT AGN. I'm 55.5 now ;B




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • Fast update.
    2/11/12 @ Saturday, February 11, 2012 | comment (0)

     Hi those out there dont give up! Just keep smiling (:
     Drew this some time ago in class...

     Drew myself for art... forgot to take the completed look haha look like a witch here!
     Hello, this is Wilson. He recently went to Australia to study ): Miss him!
     okay he's like perspiring cause he played soccer!
     This was my lunch a few days ago lmao! :B
     drew this during last week's tuition.
     the fold on the paper make it looks a little more 3d lol!
     The moon is beautiful for the past few days! :D
     Idk why the moon is blue here ah..
     :D I AM WATCH YOU. Naw, that's her eyes! (below)
     Okay i know it dosen't look exactly, but yup i tried my best and thats my drawing on the right! (:
    Today is 11/2/12 & i had my flag day. Just got back.. Super tiring.. Had that for lunch... Its too sweet... But yeah great experience i guess (: Cause i always thought that flagday was a hard thing to do as i thought no one will donate in sg -.- But to my surprise, many people actually came forward! Thanks everyone who donated hehe altho i have no connection with you!