Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Studying Chemistry ):
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMZ! (:
  • random quick update
  • BEST VALENTINES' DAY
  • TDF sample & Movie.
  • My Acne Problem!
  • Fast update.
  • chio photos!!
  • short update
  • 9gag spam




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • ): >>>>> :D
    2/23/12 @ Thursday, February 23, 2012 | comment (0)

    Hey gorgeous <3 Chaey :B hahah urhm sorry for the lack of updates... I've got test like every week so i was like going for tuition etc etc trying to do my best... My amath on tues was ezypzy. Today's math test is a killer for me ): Super upset & cried out of frustration just now... Cause i really did put in effort and practice was all correct. But the test... idk how to do ): So yeah. Thn i was like super sad and frustrated ): But i have great friends like kenneth & alvin! Walk me home (: Thanks guys, i feel better nao. K bye love you all (;