Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150500322315...
  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
  • SSS & VIC BDAY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
  • LOST WEIGHT AGN. I'm 55.5 now ;B
  • Vocal Consort; swollen eyes
  • Drop hmt or not?
  • Cca recruitment
  • First day of school!
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  • t(-.-t) roomie




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • Passing out, uber stress nao
    1/28/12 @ Saturday, January 28, 2012 | comment (0)

    Hello readers! <3 Super tiring these days cause i end up sleeping v late ): and wake up early.. its so freaking tiring.. and thn o level art... damn consuming im gonna die man. can't finish up my (a)math tuition homework and no time study for tests ): Today stayed at tuition from 4-7.15 ): Just home and ate dinner, going out for jog soon. How i wish i can pause time!!! D: Get a day without letting time run faster than me! pfft. Aw man the year just started, a month has almost passed, and I AM ALREADY PASSING OUT D: Man, i think i gonna break down soon )': I need to persevere to the end!!! :@ & have a blast after o levels urgh! :@