Profile

Hello!
Name's Crystal! Read my profile clicky thing at the top right to know more! Dont forget to click on my nuffang below!! xx

Twitter



Ads.



Archives


  Recent posts:

  • SSS & VIC BDAY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
  • LOST WEIGHT AGN. I'm 55.5 now ;B
  • Vocal Consort; swollen eyes
  • Drop hmt or not?
  • Cca recruitment
  • First day of school!
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  • t(-.-t) roomie
  • Tenor&Sop performance at Nafa!
  • 23-25. MerryXmas!!




    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
    1/24/12 @ Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | comment (0)

    WARNING: SPAMAGE OF PHOTOS (:
     Went aunt house today (: You know these doggies right?? :D
     My computer went crazy last night...
     Clarice exploring iphone <3
     Kevan at my house on chu yi~
     This is Isabelle, super shy so didn't get the chance to take more photos. She is... my niece (:
     Kevan posing for the camera <3
     Me wearing bright red yesterday >< & Thats my godgrandma at the background :B
     He loves camworing! (:
     RUFFRUFF.
     Potential gangster not? :B
     Cutiepie look here!!!!
     My Aunt trying to help Kevan with lego :B
     Sexy mah :B
     Stun by flash :B
     & goes back to phone X:
     <3
     She smiling :B Lol, thats my dad in stipe shirt...

     D: AW
     Rolling on the sofa!
     THIS PICTURE IS PRICELESS <3
     Stoning (:
     Camera shy....
     AH LIAN HAHA
     WHATCHA LOOKING AT
     SEE WHO CAN STARE LONGER
     BLWEAH I WIN :D
     MUAHAHAHAH :B
     GIVE YOU TROLL FACE! :D
     Not happy? TOO BAD :B
     Hi, :B
     GRRR.


     Using aunt's iphone nao.




     she join me too :D




     I love this shot <3
     My fave colour! :D
     Kanna scratch by the black dog, lescee. Can see the red line?

    Angmo chinese mix (: